GO! Ahead and Show Some Love Blog Hop


I've been doing a lot of sewing this last two weeks, unfortunately,
I can't show it to you yet.

I am participating in

Sew Cal Gal's "GO! Ahead and Show a Little Love"
Accuquilt Blog Hop

Here is a sneak peek at my tutorial. It will use the die set that came with your GO! cutter system. There are 74 compatible dies that work with the GO!



It starts on Feb. 13th and goes to Feb. 18th.

Thanks to Paulette (Sweet P Quilting) for coordinating this Blog Hop for those that enjoy creating with their AccuQuilt, as well as those interested in learning more about quilting using die cutting tools.

~Here is The Line Up~


February 13th
~Ariane (Ariane's Crafts)

February 14th

February 15th
~Lisa Marie (Scraps of Life)

February 16th

February 17th
~Sharon (Crazee Corners)

February 18th
~Stacey (Driving Miss Stacey) ME!
~Paulette (Sweet P Creations)

!!GIVE AWAYS GALORE!!
February 18th


Check back often, I am having lots of GIVE AWAYS here during the Blog Hop

2 comments:

Your comments make me happy.