Sewing My Way to Orca Bay



Wow, I need some quilting therapy.
Orca Bay is just the right prescription for me.


See, oldest daughter and husband moved to England last week courtesy of the United States Air Force for four years. I am happy for them but sad at the same time. See, I am also gonna be a grandma in April, and, well distance and I don't get along. I learned how to Skype yesterday. I check my weather app for their new location oh maybe 6 times a day. Wow, its wet and cold across the pond.

I know for a lot of us quilting is like therapy. It helps us put our thoughts, ideas, and feelings together, sometimes gets our heads on straight and well cures a lot.

I didn't get a chance to start "Clue #1 on Day One" with everyone for the official start of Bonnie Hunter's Orca Bay mystery. But let me tell you, I got my machine rolling now.
Here is a peek at my progress. I am all caught up and waiting for Clue #5.



A small little shout out to Bonnie. "Thank You" this is just what I needed right now. I am grateful for all the wonderful inspiration you give me and your generosity.


Find distances between cities/towns, land features, and more
Distance Calculator @ infoplease.com

How Far Is It?

Distance From: Raleigh, North Carolina
(example: Saint Moritz, Switzerland)
Distance To: US AIR FORCE BASE, UNITED KINGDOM
(example: Jefferson Memorial, Washington DC)
ANSWER: 3903.5 MILES


1 comment:

  1. You really sewed up a storm to get all caught up on the Orca Bay mystery! Good girl! so sorry that all those miles are between you and your daughter, but she is with you in your heart. Keep on quilting for the therapeutic cure to the blues.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy.