Hurry Up and Wait


Right now it's cold, it's wet and I am happy building houses.
My supply of scraps in this tub was getting a bit boring.

I perked it up a bit and changed my rules. I am using the teeny tiny scraps from my latest projects and using them for my most house current blocks. Here's two. Right now I am working on a UFO of Aunt Grace fabrics for a friend. A Double-Hour glass quilt. My next batch of houses will all be 1930's prints.

I also ran out of the typical foundation paper piecing paper. So I went to one of those dollar $$ type stores and bought this scribble pad for a BUCK! Works like a charm too!


Thanks to all of you who visited during the Show Some Love Blog Hop and left comments. Ya'll are so nice. It's never too late to re-visit those blogs and get some Accuquilt inspiration.


Aren't those red and white quilts something else? I hope that you'll try and attempt one too.

Mr. Random Generator is going to pick my winner tomorrow morning at the first site of snow!!

Yep! I am anxiously awaiting our little snowstorm that is supposed to start this evening. I hope when I wake up in the morning there is a lot of fluffy white stuff covering the ground.


I found this clip from our local news and am so jazzed. I love a classic North Carolina snowstorm.

"The snow-less winter central North Carolina has experienced will come to an end later today and tonight as a strong winter storm will impact the state. As a result, the National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for the Triangle northward, from 3 p.m. today through 9 a.m. Monday"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy.