Quilt-Alongs for 2015



With the start of the new year, it's time to think about what I want to accomplish with my fabric stash.  I want to be very busy this year.  I've decided to use up my stash as much as I can.  You know that saying "You can't take it with you when you die"? I once read somewhere on a blog that you've never seen a trailer full of fabric at a funeral being buried along with the deceased person.  Whether it's quilts to give away or keep for myself, this year it's going to be about getting a LOT done.    
I've decided to join as many quilt-alongs as I can possibly manage.  


Quiltmaker Bitty Blocks



Barbara Brackman's Civil War Quilts
Stars in a Time Warp

Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2015
@soscrappy

Sweet 16 Quilt-Along


Elephant Parade


These are just a few.  I'm still finding more everyday that I just absolutely love.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy.