History Lesson

Wow! I just got home last night from a wonderful trip to Boston, MA. I have never been that far north. Remember that these bones are mine are originally from Southern California and then relocated to North Carolina 16 years ago. There is so much history up North (and in the South for that matter). I truly had a great time. The weather was absolutely terrific too. Since is it already hot and humid down here, it was a pleasure to be in 62 degree weather. I didn't get a chance to visit any quilt shops though. Boo Hoo.

Here is a shout-out to all of our wonderful troops supporting our country. May you all be safe, know that I truly am grateful for all the hard work and sacrifices that you and your families make for us to keep our freedom. Thanks for all you do.

Semper Fi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy.