Apollo Makes His Debut

He also "makes" on my new carpet.

Isn't he sweet? Well my kids are leaving the nest and now starting to make their own. My lovely daughter decided that she needed a dalmatian puppy. After a lengthy search, she found a wonderful breeder very close to home and ordered her sweet little puppy. Waiting a few weeks for the puppy to be ready to leave his momma she says was worth the wait.

His name is Apollo. The Sun god, who brings life-giving heat and light to Earth. He is 8 weeks old. This will be the first night in his new surroundings. Her brand-new apartment! I bet she'll get a great night sleep tonight. She brought him over for my husband and I to see. I fell in love with him instantly. He already initiated the carpet, so that will be the last time he is invited inside.

As soon as she took the dog out of the car, I just loved that cute little red collar. It reminded me of a wonderful red and black Twisted Sister quilt that I made. I thought I'd blog about both and show off my pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Apollo is a wonderful name and a little darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie!!! You need to update your post with more photos...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy.