Parade of Quilts 2012


Just a small collage of what I finished this year.  I know there were a few more but I forgot to take pictures of them.  
I had 23 items on my 2012 UFO list.  I got ten of them done. The quilts that didn't get finished this year will be in the top ten to get done for 2013.

2012 UFO LIST

  • 16-Patch Leader & Ender
  • 2007 Fall Strip Exchange  ~ DONE
  • Americana Table Runner - DONE
  • Appliqued Chickens ~ DONE
  • April Cornell Charm Quilt - DONE
  • Blue & Turq Mini Double Hour Glass ~ DONE
  • Blue and Turquoise Double Hour Glass
  • Carolina Crossroads
  • Cathedral Stars ~ DONE
  • Civil War Log Cabin
  • Double Delight
  • Double Hour Glass #1
  • Double Hour Glass #2
  • Fiona's Album Block Quilt ~ DONE
  • Flying Geese Something or Other ~ Done
  • Little Birdie Stitches
  • Pink Disappearing 9-Patch ~ DONE
  • Pink Lemonade Stars ~ DONE
  • Pinwheels in Amy Butler Fabs ~ DONE
  • PS I Quilt Fascade
  • Roll Roll Cotton Boll
  • Seaside Rose Disappearing 9-Patch
  • SITP


My goal for this year is to start as many projects as I want.  I am not going to worry about getting them all done.  Just enjoy the process and the finished product whenever that happens.  With that in mind, I need to tell you that I have started FOUR projects while waiting for each Easy Street clue to come out.

Confetti
Feathered Baskets
Katie's Quilt
Pigeon Hole  

Wishing all my quilting friends a healthy, happy, safe, and prosperous 2013. 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Congrats on finishing so many--I didn't quite get all my UFOs done, but a few... you've inspired me to get them all rounded up for a blog post! I did do a roundup of my knitting WIPs, and posted pictures. Maybe today I'll try to round up some of the quilting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your red and white quilt and the airplanes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilts are gorgeous! I'm completely jealous of you finishing so many. Completely trumps my one! :)

    Erin near Chicago
    aquiltymama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy.