Hour by Hour


Just for the fun of it, I thought I'd document our snow event.
It started around 12:30 p.m.  My kids are stuck in gridlock traffic trying to get home from work.
(UPDATE:  it took them 4 hours to get to their houses)

12:30 p.m.
  

1:30 p.m.

 2:30 p.m.

As long as we have power and daylight, I'll upload a picture every hour.

I have a little work in progress for my Quiltville Hearts group to share with you.  These hearts a great fun to make and really only take up a teeny tiny bit of fabric.   This is a great free pattern from About.com


3:30 p.m.  
I guess I needed to bring in my pillows from the screened porch

4 inches.  



4:30 p.m.
 
4 1/2 inches.  Ya'll gotta realize that's a lot for us Southerners.

Progress on my Hearts!


5:30 p.m. to 6:30

6 inches for this first round

A few kids are sledding down our hill.
We have the best hill in the neighborhood.
They seem to love it when its dark.  There will be no plows around here for a while, if at all.  That just doesn't happen here.



1 comment:

  1. Doesn't look like much snow. I guess we are just used to it here in Minnesota. Love your heart blocks. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy.